We combine our expertise in construction law with our knowledge of environmental, land use and real estate law to achieve our clients’ goals. We represent a variety of clients, including:
- Owners and Developers;
- Architects and Engineers;
- Contractors, Subcontractors, and Material Suppliers
Our expertise includes:
- Reviewing and drafting all types of construction-related contracts;
- Advising and representing parties involved in design and construction disputes; and
- Conducting or representing parties in arbitrations, mediations, and other alternative dispute resolution procedures
- Litigating post-construction claims such as delay impacts, breach of contract, warranty, and construction-defect claims.
- Advising and representing parties in state license board proceedings.
For more information contact