Our litigation team has over fifty years of combined experience trying a wide variety of cases at the local and appellate levels. We have successfully represented hundreds of clients in jury and bench trials, from relatively simple to complex matters. Our trial attorneys are assertive and efficient in disposing of litigation matters through aggressive use of pre-trial procedures and negotiation – and their record of success in the courtroom has earned them a reputation as highly regarded, skillful litigators. Two of our litigation team members have been elected to the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates.
Our wide range of litigation experience includes such diverse issues as:
- Contract disputes, business interference claims, and unfair business practice issues;
- Employment litigation;
- Land use litigation;
- Fraud and tort claims;
- Real property disputes and unlawful detainers;
- Intellectual property issues;
- Corporate and partnership disputes;
- Trust litigation and will contests.