Our transactional practice group is experienced in representing clients in a wide range of business and real estate transactions. Our expertise includes:
- Structuring, negotiating, and documenting business mergers and acquisitions, real estate acquisitions and sales, commercial transactions, and other business and contractual relationships;
- Providing counsel to developers, agribusiness interests and other real estate professionals in all aspects of real estate planning, entity formation, sales, purchases, and tax-deferred exchanges;
- Working with developers, farmers and ranchers on business planning and dealing with state and federal agencies;
- Representing start-up and emerging companies from initial formation through initial rounds of private financings and compliance with federal and state securities law;
- Advising closely held and family-owned businesses in their business and real estate dealings;
- Assisting nonprofit corporations with formation, obtaining tax-exempt status, and compliance with tax laws.